MRCEM Training for EM Doctors
The MRCEM is a membership examination which is based on the Royal College of Emergency Medicine curriculum offers an opportunity for the candidate to demonstrate both the breadth of his or her knowledge of Emergency Medicine as well as the application of that knowledge to common clinical scenarios.
The MRCEM examination is set at a standard commensurate with the level of expertise necessary for entry into higher specialist training in Emergency Medicine as well as that for practice at an intermediate level for those not wishing to enter higher training. The examination consists of three parts, M/FRCEM Primary, M/FRCEM Inter SAQ & MRCEM OSCE.
M/FRCEM Primary exam is held twice a year at all the approved centres (usually in June & December). Visit the Royal College of EM, UK website for exact dates. FRCEM Inter SAQ & MRCEM OSCE are held twice a year in UK and India. Visit the Royal College of EM, UK website for exact dates of UK sittings. The date of exam sitting at overseas centres may vary.
All parts of the examination will be conducted in English. Successful completion of all parts is required before being eligible for Membership by examination and before being able to use the post-nominals MRCEM.
- Must have completed MBBS & Internship in an institute recognised by the Medical Council of India
- Must have a valid MCI registration
Modes Of Training:
- 3 year Residency
1. MRCEM Primary – Online & Onsite Duration – 12 to 14 weeks
2. MRCEM Intermediate SBA - Online & Onsite Duration – 8 to 10 weeks
The MRCEM Primary & Intermediate SBA Training is RCEM curriculum based and delivered by best in the industry MRCEM expert Instructors. Theses course train from basics to data interpretation skills, focusing mainly on clinical scenario and may have clinical data including radiographs, CT scans, ECGs, blood test results and clinical photographs.
- You will learn how to manage single best answer (SBA) questions. Through undertaking our practice papers and the discussions in class you will come to understand what the college is looking for and how to choose between options which may appear only subtly different.
- By the end of this course, you will understand those areas in which you need to do most revision, understand how questions in this exam are designed and the techniques required to answer them and you will understand a high proportion of the difficult areas within the curriculum.
Key Benefits Of Online Training:
- Live Classes
- Recorded Videos
- Lecture Notes
- High yield materials
- 4 to 5 Mock Tests
- Group Discussion
- Personalised Feedback
FRCEM Primary exam is held twice a year at all the approved centres (usually in June & December). Visit the Royal College of EM, UK website for exact dates. https://rcem.ac.uk/exam-mrcem/
FRCEM Inter SAQ & MRCEM OSCE are held twice a year in UK and India. Visit the Royal College of EM, UK website for exact dates https://rcem.ac.uk/exam-mrcem/